Come check out this amazing 23.5 x 41 foot open studio (that is a whooping 963.5 sqft!) that features the original 1908 exposed brick, white walls and dark floors. Our queen size bed with tufted headboard features a neutral color pallet. We offer several different sofas in studio. We have a more modern styled champagne velvet sofa that we call Febe, a vintage sofa in a neutral upholstery that we named Mae and then our little pop of color that was recently added that we named Soffie. If you want a specific sofa in the studio for your session, let us know, we will move them for you. We also have a couple of sleek, white modern chairs. The possibilities are endless!
We would LOVE to feature those creatives that have used our studio. If you want to be featured please drop us an email!
Featuring: Lily Hye Soo Dixon & Breona Barton
Featuring Betsy Couture Dress, Modest slip by Lizzy Slip, Cake & Decor By Something Frosted SLC and Makeup/Hair by Natalie Wetzker
We really didn't want to do this but after the first 6 weeks of being open, it has become necessary.
- Booked time includes set up, shoot time and clean up.
- If you arrive late, you still only get your scheduled time frame.
- Leave the studio as you found it. If you cause damage, you will be responsible. Clean up after yourself.
- Please be courtesy to the onsite staff and neighboring businesses.
- Let us help you move the furniture. Dragging heavy pieces across the floor will cause damage.
- No jumping on the furniture. It will break.
- Unattended children will be fed energy drinks and taught to swear. Just kidding! But seriously, don't let them run wild.
We would love to see you all making some AMAZING magic in the studio! Below is the calendar that updates in real time. If you see a day that you want, just click on the "Book Now" button to book online! It is seriously just that easy! See you soon!